Last year I was really into makeup and trying out anything makeup related and as we made our way into the new year, I realized that I really need to improve my skin care more than I need to keep buying makeup. I want to not only go more green, but try out new things that I normally wouldn’t try, but products that have been all the rage with some of the bloggers and makeup artists that I follow. Here is my list of things I am currently wishing for (starting from top left):
- Shiseido Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask – Anything that I can leave on overnight has my name written all over it. I also really like Shiseido products in general, I have their Balancing Softener brightening toner and I use their Eye Contour Cream to keep my eyes looking amazing throughout the cold Chicago winters. Cannot wait to try this.
- Glam Glow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment – I have tried their Super Mud Clearing Treatment and I fell in love with it after one use. I have acne prone skin and this cleared my skin up in one use. I really want to try the firming treatment because its never too early to throw some anti-aging things into your routine.
- SKII Facial Treatment Essence – Read the instructions people. I tried a trial bottle and I didn’t know that you had to put it in your hand and then on your face. I was using it on a cotton pad like a toner, oops. Now I know and I love it, but the full size is a splurge and more of a want not a need.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cell Cleansing Oil – I saw Desi Perkins talk about this on her channel and I have to give it a try especially since I have been using all kinds of oil products like Tatcha Cleansing Oil (More about that in my November wish list post).
- Two of my favorite makeup artists Desi Perkins and LustreLux rage about OUAI so I have been itching to get my hands on their products for a while. I really want to try their OUAI Repair Shampoo and their OUAI Treatment Mask as well.What products have you guys been changing up for 2017?