As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I don’t know about you, but March flew by for me. Spring is definitely in the air. Its warmer, but not too hot, everything is blooming and the air is just so fresh and crisp. April makes me want to refresh everything around me, I clean everything in my house, I decorate with fresh flowers and as always I try out a bunch of new and long time must haves. I try to hit the refresh button on my life in spring which also means trying new products and stepping out of my comfort zone. Here are a few items I cannot wait to get my hands on this spring:
1. Giorgio Armani Lumenous Silk foundation – I have been hearing amazing things about this foundation, but because my skin has been breaking out I have had to take a break from putting foundation on my face, but once my face recovers I definitely want to try this amazing formula that everyone has been raving about.
2. Derek Lamb Drunk on Youth – I got this as a sample and fell in love. I also hear its one of Khloe Kardashian’s favorite scents, and check out the pretty bottle.
3. Oribe Shampoo and conditioners in Bright Blonde and Silverati – Oribe has been an all time favorite hair brand of mine. A lot of people think the smell is a bit too strong, but I absolutely love it. I have tried a few of their masks, and they’re dry shampoo is amazing. That said, I am always on the prowl for new products for my not-so-natural blonde locks and these look so yummy! 4. Marula Shimmering Gold Oil– I found this oil on Keller Rose’s Instagram, she always knows the best beach products because she’s basically in a swimsuit year round, but who’s complaining? This is that perfect beach oil to give you that all over bronze glow make you look a little extra.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Skin Perfecting Powder – I first saw a review for this from my girl Desi Perkins who is currently my favorite makeup artist (other than her BFF Katy a.k.a Lustrelux). If you have not seen their videos I highly recommend them, they are so amazing at what they do and even though there are a ton of makeup artists out there on YouTube I tend to relate to these two the most. I mean come on, how cute are they!
6. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick (in Kim K. W.) – I have been obsessed with Nude everything recently especially lip colors. I happen to love how Kim KW’s makeup has transfomed over the years and I am a huge fan of the minimal makeup, smokey eyes and an almost unnoticeable nude lip. Kim slays this look better than anyone else which is why when I hear that CT created a lipcolor in honor of Kim, I couldn’t wait to try it. This lipstick reminds me of the iconic nude lips that Sophia Loren used to wear
7. Blue Suede Louboutin – I saw these on instagram paired with jeans and a simple white T and I needed to have them, they are a bit out of my price range, but nothing I can’t save up for, or maybe ask my boyfriend for an early (very early, my Birthday is in October) birthday present. A girl can dream…
What are some of your Spring wish list items?
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.