As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I typically don’t style my hair consistently, but recently I have been doing my hair with every wash. This means lots of styling and heat and all that heat can be very stressful on the strands so protecting the hair becomes very important.
Since I invest a lot of time and money into my hair, I try do the same for styling products and the tools I use too. The products you use should prevent you from damaging your hair, speed up the styling process, and keep it looking healthier much longer. You really don’t need a lot of products, just a few good ones can really make a the difference.
I wanted to share some of the ones I am currently keeping on rotation for my own mane:
- Drybar Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler – this has been my favorite and go to detangler and heat protectant. I try not to brush my hair when its wet, but when I have to this stuff makes it super easy and painless
- Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil I have written about this oil before, but since being introduced to it years ago, I have not run out of a bottle without buying a new one, sufficed to say, this stuff is magic and works both before heat styling and after for a more lived in look.
- Baby Buttercup Blow Drier this is an amazing blow drier and can blow dry my hair much faster than any other dryer.
- The Wrap Party Styling Wand no other tool I have tried so far, can get my curls to last as long and look so smooth. Other tools are OK, but this is the best for long thick hair like mine.
- Ouai Memory Mist – I am pretty much obsessed with and have tried every single product that Jen Atkin makes. Her stuff is amazing! I suggest you pick up anything in the Ouai collection and give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
- Good Behavior Smoothing Spray – I have been trying to find a good replacement for my favorite spray serum for hair and this one is pretty close. It is also a heat protectant and mimics the results of a Keratin treatment. So I suggest using this before your blow dry or before you straighten.
What are some of your favorite hot tools and styling products?
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.